Video Marketing by Cove Duck Digital
Online business and digital marketing has changed significantly and continues to swiftly move. Desktops and and laptops are being used less and less for online searching and connecting with content. The shift to mobile phones being the primary tool of online engagement happened seemingly overnight. And as access and delivery gets cheaper and better, there is a seemingly endless new ways for people to interact with content – not limited by place or time or age. Accordingly, digital content marketing is also a dynamic, ever improving landscape as well. To succeed in the current market your digital content must deliver your audience, what they want, what the don’t yet know they want, in ways and at times they want it, and in ways and at times they don’t yet know they want it. The best way to achieve that right now is with video marketing.
One of the given’s in the new landscape is that video content and video marketing, is vital for grabbing attention and getting your message into the minds of your audience.
To help explain how important video marketing can be to your message, here are a few stats from around the web:
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
Video Marketing promotes brand recall. When customers remember your video marketing content, they also remember you and your brand. That means more sales and more leads. What’s more, people are quick to share videos that spark their interest, which will extend your reach online. A larger number of mobile user share video on social media because is information-dense, easy and quick. Good quality, relevant videos can dramatically improve your site’s SEO. Video can drive and divert people to your website as well as enhancing conversion rates.
Video translates well on all devices and it is getting easier and more accessible for small business to use video.